Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it still possible to purchase The Taken King plus DLC I & II?

Options
  • 10-12-2015 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

I've been replaying vanilla Destiny. Just finished it again as a Titan (Ranger initially). I'm not HUGELY into it but it's OK. However, since Destiny became Destiny: The Taken King the raids etc are all gone from vanilla Destiny.
    My question is: Is it still possible to buy The Taken King add-on and the first 2 DLCs or do I have to buy the whole thing again?
    I can see the TTK + DLC I & II on the Playstation store for 40 euros but when I try to checkout I get an error.
    I see you can buy the whole thing (With Destiny itself) for 70 euros but I'm not into it that much to spend that much money as I'm a bit ambivalent of DLC as it is (This is the first DLC I considered since MASS Effect Trilogy)

Cheers folks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement