Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New A+ 901/902 introduced on 15th Dec - worthwhile doing 801/02??

Options
  • 10-12-2015 6:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi, I see the updated versions of the Comptia A+ certification is coming in in a few days.

Will this update differ vastly from the 801 etc?

By example, Professor Messer has the complete course work on youtube for 801.
    Will this now be outdated and redundant?

Basically what I'm wondering is: I'm starting self study for these exams.

Is it worth my while reviewing this 801 material, or should I put it off until the updated course work for the 901/02 exams, is released?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Probably do the 900 but Depends how quick you want the A+ Although its released in December. You might find not a lot of centres are doing the exam. That could take awhile. At least you get that out of the way and move on to another course.
    You could ring around the test centres. See when there going to have the exam.

Advertisement