Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Vodafone

Options
  • 10-12-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Quick question : I'm currently a Vodafone customer with their VDSL product and am thinking switching over to Eir. 
    Would the switch over require a technician visit or is it a simple matter of connecting the Eir modem to the phone socket ? 
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Vico1612 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Quick question : I'm currently a Vodafone customer with their VDSL product and am thinking switching over to Eir. 
    Would the switch over require a technician visit or is it a simple matter of connecting the Eir modem to the phone socket ? 
    Thanks
    Hi Vico1612

An technician visit still will be required in that case. They would call out approx 10 working days from when order placed.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Vico1612 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thanks
    Note your Universal Account Number (UAN) which is needed to switch providers is on the top left of the second page of your Vodafone bill. The customer number on the front of the bill is just a Vodafone account number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Thanks for the clarification Grab All Association

Al

Advertisement