Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas boiler service recommendation

Options
  • 10-12-2015 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

I know that naming companies is verboten, so just posting in case this helps a fellow Boardsie in the future.

I was looking around for someone to service & repair a Worcester boiler. One of the mods suggested I contact Worcester Bosch and get a list of approved installers, which I did, and I looked at a few before contacting one company. They arranged a date, turned up on time, and carried out a thorough service for a reasonable price. they told us a repair wasn't necessary (even though we'd happily have believed anything and paid for it). Finally they followed up with a receipt & invoice by email. Very impressed, and I can PM anyone who needs deets.

No connection with them, and my posting history will show I've never had any interest in the field of gas boilers before now! Mods, let me know if this is problematic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Miamiheat

Pines wrote: »
    I know that naming companies is verboten, so just posting in case this helps a fellow Boardsie in the future.

I was looking around for someone to service & repair a Worcester boiler. One of the mods suggested I contact Worcester Bosch and get a list of approved installers, which I did, and I looked at a few before contacting one company. They arranged a date, turned up on time, and carried out a thorough service for a reasonable price. they told us a repair wasn't necessary (even though we'd happily have believed anything and paid for it). Finally they followed up with a receipt & invoice by email. Very impressed, and I can PM anyone who needs deets.

No connection with them, and my posting history will show I've never had any interest in the field of gas boilers before now! Mods, let me know if this is problematic.

Would appreciate if you could PM me their details.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rell

Please PM me their details too please

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭John G

Hello, Grateful if you could PM me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Dubstar07

Please pm details to me too. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,347 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Would these guys be in the business of boiler installation/replacement?

I have a feeling I'm looking down that barrel of that particular gun in the near future, so if they're in Dublin and you think they might, I too would appreciate a PM.

ETA - have just noticed that this thread is nearly a year old :eek:

Well, if the OP sees these posts, hurray.

If anyone else knows of a reliable company/outfit who won't rip a body off, a recommendation would be much appreciated!

• Advertisement
Advertisement