Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir box

Options
  • 10-12-2015 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Went out for 5mins..came bk to my tv saying no channels have been added yet...please go to the installation menu to add channels..i have done all that ..and nothing..anyone else having problems???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ellieg03

I would get rid of them asap, they are a nightmare to deal with since they became EIR, EMobile were great in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭hsilgnede

I echo this. I liked the company when it was emobile. Felt I was getting ripped off for a crap service by sky so made the disasterous decision to move telly, broadband and all the mobiles to eir.

The hardware is crap. The software is crap. The customer service is a joke. IF you can get through they won't carry out your instructions correctly. I've been flat out lied to by their sales people. Complaining in writing is a waste of time because you'll just get a predrafted letter with the "appropriate" paragraphs dropped into it. No action.

The only thing they have delivered on is semi-decent (by Irish standards) broadband but even that is not as fast as advertised.

I'll be going back to sky once my contract is up and I'll be finding a new home for our mobile numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 !coolnate!

I strongly agree with the other to users, since Eircom have switched to eir their quality has become very poor and their prices are a rip off, for example eir sport 1 and 2 unlimted broadband (fair usage caps apply which is something like 50 gigabytes) and home phone for 30 euro for the first three months and then 120 euro thereafter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement