Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology internship

Options
  • 10-12-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi I'm in my final year of my degree and would like to get some more lab experience. Does anyone know of any companies that may take me on?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭doopa

EIMxxxEAR wrote: »
    Hi I'm in my final year of my degree and would like to get some more lab experience. Does anyone know of any companies that may take me on?
    Cheers

If you are in your final year its probably too late for internships, probably better off just applying for jobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 EIMxxxEAR

doopa wrote: »
    If you are in your final year its probably too late for internships, probably better off just applying for jobs?

Sorry I meant more for like the summer. I do want to start applying for jobs but don't feel I have enough experience.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

You could try applying to academic labs, might be easier to get hands on experience. Other than that, apply for entry level lab jobs or a few companies like pfizer have post grad programmes to give you experience.

Advertisement