Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Medical 2015 question

• 11-12-2015 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Everyone, first time poster
    I've been selected for PDF medical next week and on the requirements it says to bring up to date documentation of all injections and immunisation you were previously given throughout your life. I was just wondering how and where I'd go about getting this info I.e GP, HSE etc
    Thank you :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭galwaycyclist

SeanieOT96 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone, first time poster
    I've been selected for PDF medical next week and on the requirements it says to bring up to date documentation of all injections and immunisation you were previously given throughout your life. I was just wondering how and where I'd go about getting this info I.e GP, HSE etc
    Thank you :)

If it was me I would start by asking whoever was my primary guardian at a young age. For some of us this isn't an option but that is where I would start. Probably they were given certs for any vaccinations at the time.

That said if there is some vaccination you need and haven't already got the army can probably get it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Here is a list of the vaccinations children in Ireland get
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/health/children_s_health/immunisations_for_children.html

They are administer by GPs and HSE doctors at schools and health centres.
    There is no national data base, instead records should be available from the Health Centre you went to as a child.
    Perhaps your GP administered them, in which case they would have the records.
    Ask at home, parents may know.
    I know I was given the records at one stage for my younger child.
    When my older child needed them we had to apply to the HSE.

Here are details of how to get them from the HSE.
    http://www.hse.ie/portal/eng/health/immunisation/whoweare/requestrecord.html

Beir Bua agus Beannacht :)

Advertisement