Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New years recommendations

• 11-12-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

Howdo

Wifey and I will in Limerick over new year's. Seeking recommendations for NYE and other nights.

Our ideal NYE would be some good grub followed by some music. The Copper Room looks interesting, can we reserve a seat or is this more of a bar set up?

Any other restaurants offering a similar experience on NYE?

Recommended bars or restaurants for other nights?

I have researched, just looking for some local advice.

Wmj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭LMK

There are lots of good pubs, I'd recommend Dolans Pub & warehouse on the Dock Road, also the White house, Nancy Blakes, Tom Collins you can wander around, plenty of eateries too Bella Italia, Freddies, Texas Steakout, Mogul Emperor, Azur...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Brimstone are having a NYE party. It's a restaurant on Bishop's Quay/Lower Mallow Street!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Brimstone have some sort of event on. It's €50 per person with a four course meal (three courses and a sorbet as far as I know) I don't know if anyone where else is having anything but I'm sure places are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Thanks all, Brimstone looks interesting. I pretty much have to check out Dolans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

French Table great for food.

• Advertisement

wingnut wrote: »
    French Table great for food.

Yep that was certainly on my list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

NYE?

Stay home and lock the doors. Cook up an enormous beef stew and crack open a few good bottles of red.

NYE?

Stay home and lock the doors. Cook up an enormous beef stew and crack open a few good bottles of red.

Don't disagree with that! But trying to find a venue to settle into for some grub, drinks and entertainment! Almost decision made. thanks for the help.

Advertisement