Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten free fish and chips

Options
  • 11-12-2015 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all. I'm looking for a takeaway that does gluten free fish and chips in the Rathfarnham area. I'm aware if Beshoffs in the city centre but a bit far to bring home a takeaway for my coeliac wife. So Rathfarnham/Nutgrove/Templogue maybe? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this to the Dublin County South forum because posters in the Food & Drink forum are from far and wide. You're more likely to get helpful replies in here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Im not sure if you found somewhere but the borza on whitehall road in templeogue definitely does gluten free chips, not sure about the fish

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭selephonic

Im not sure if you found somewhere but the borza on whitehall road in templeogue definitely does gluten free chips, not sure about the fish

They do chips, fish, onion rings, sausages, goujons. The fish box is excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Advertisement