Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish hospitals & religion

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Another doctor with a phoney qualification from the muslamic world. You're the first on this thread to bring up skin colour. I hope you're not some sort of racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

recedite wrote: »
    Another doctor with a phoney qualification from the muslamic world. You're the first on this thread to bring up skin colour. I hope you're not some sort of racist.

Possibly the first to bring up gender and country of origin too. Equally, perhaps I'm some kind of misandrist or bigot.

But thank you for defining that the reason you brought this to our attention on this thread is that he is a Muslim with a phoney qualification.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

recedite wrote: »
    This is a bizarre contribution.

Advertisement