Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Piston 3

• 11-12-2015 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend the most reliable place (DX? AliExpress?, GearBest?) to be able to buy these where I'll defo get original ones and have them before Christmas. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Leone90

GearBest Original Xiaomi Piston 3 Reddot Design Earphone for iPhone Smartphone MP3 MP4 Laptops - BLACK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭g0g

Thanks yeah I went with Gearbest in the end and received them yesterday from their European warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

Are these fully legit? They seem very cheap for genuine headphones. I have gone with penonaudio in the past and they're usually 20 dollars +.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭g0g

Are these fully legit? They seem very cheap for genuine headphones. I have gone with penonaudio in the past and they're usually 20 dollars +.
    Dunno but presume so. Around $15-20 seemed to be the going rate for Mi earphones. I paid slightly more for shipping from the European warehouse to get a quick delivery. The packaging looks the same as the MiBand and a Mi power pack I've previously bought. Won't get to test quality on these as they're a present!

Advertisement