Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to locate stock cubes!

Options
  • 11-12-2015 3:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I want to pick up a pack of Kallo Tomato and Herb Stock Cubes as a surprise for my wife.
    She's been looking for them in shops for ages and can't locate them at all.
    Does anyone know if there's somewhere on the north side of Dublin that I can walk into a shop and buy them?
    I know there's two places on the south of the city, Rathgar and Blackrock, and I know i can get them online, but she's bound to spot them!
    So, if you can help, I'd be grateful.

And, if you know of another brand, I'd be happy to buy them as well, again, if they are available in store on the north of the city/county somewhere.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement