Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

relationship advice

• 11-12-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wow...You are being incredibly selfish and disrespectful. I don't blame your fiance whatsoever for not being happy with this friendship, and not wanting to meet someone who you have a crush on.

How would you honestly feel if your fiance made a new female friend and admitted that he had feelings for her? Would you be happy knowing that they're hanging out together? Happy to meet her? Knowing that he fancies her?

Why do you develop crushes so easily? You're not a teenager. Are you not completely happy in your relationship?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

There is a big difference between friendships and a crush.

I have female friends none of whom I jave thought I would likebtovrun tobthe hills with. That indicates, that while it may have not happened, you have desires for this other man. You continue to see him because it gratifys you and now you eant your fiance to meet him. A man ye broke up over.

Just reverse that for a sec and see if you'd like to meet his female friend that he felt this way about? ??

This issue is yours as you say you develop crushes easily. To me thats something lacking inside you that infatuates somebody cause they want to be your friend.

The piece about rejecting his female friendsbin future is petty and basically revenge.

Make a choice op. You agreed to get engaged. You can risk it for a crush and see what happens or make it work.

Either way you need to sort out this crush thing as Iit will happen again. Gl

Edit: why delete the op? Though it does speak volumes.

Advertisement