Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technician no show

Options
  • 11-12-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I scheduled an additional TV point upgrade for this morning, but tech never showed. Wasted morning off work. Now I am told that it cannot be done until the new year, and I need this for Xmas. This is useless to me so I asked to cancel the upgrade - now I am asked to phone a different number.

You guys really do specialize in pissing people off !!!!!!

Last question, which I have asked multiple times to multiple Eircom people - How do I cancel this contract so that I never have to deal with you ever again??????????

PS - previously, when i had technical/service issues with Eir, I had to get Comreg to intervene. I will not hesitate to do so again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

I scheduled an additional TV point upgrade for this morning, but tech never showed.  Wasted morning off work.  Now I am told that it cannot be done until the new year, and I need this for Xmas.   This is useless to me so I asked to cancel the upgrade - now I am asked to phone a different number.

You guys really do specialize in pissing people off !!!!!!

Last question, which I have asked multiple times to multiple Eircom people - How do I cancel this contract so that I never have to deal with you ever again??????????

PS - previously, when i had technical/service issues with Eir, I had to get Comreg to intervene.  I will not hesitate to do so again.
    UPDATE :- I cancelled this upgrade by phone last week when I found out it could not be done until new year.  Yesterday and today, I receive text messages from Eircom confirming the date and time of my upgrade!!!  I use the chat function on eircom website to re-iterate my cancellation but they fob me off to the 1 800 number that I had previously called.

I curse the day I ever signed up for Eircom.  What is happening here goes beyond incompetence .

Needless to say, I do not expect any help from the Eircom reps on this site as I have not had a response to any of my previous messages on this and other service matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi markjbloggs

I'm very sorry to hear this and I'm sorry I missed your post from last week. Unfortunately I cannot cancel orders here and a call to 1800303600 will be required.

Thanks

Al

Why is it necessary that I call this number?  Are you not Eircom? 

The point is I have already called, and nothing has been done.  Should you try to charge me for a non-existant TV point my next call will be Comreg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

The point is I have already called, and nothing has been done.  Should you try to charge me for a non-existant TV point my next call will be Comreg.
    If you wish to PM me your eir account number I request that this is done on your behalf

AL

eir: Alan wrote: »

If you wish to PM me your eir account number I request that this is done on your behalf

AL
    Hello Al,

PM sent but still getting reminders for the 4th.  Can you follow up please?

thanks again
    M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

eir: Alan wrote: »

AL
    Hello Al,

PM sent but still getting reminders for the 4th.  Can you follow up please?

thanks again
    M
    M
    I have checked all PMs and cannot see this one from today. Can you resend to my account also?
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement