Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi Bike Insurance

Options
  • 11-12-2015 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Do you offer multi-bike insurance?  I am insured for one motorcycle with you currently but I am buying a second one soon.  Do you offer one policy for the two? I will be the only one riding them.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

bigar wrote: »
    Hello,

Do you offer multi-bike insurance?  I am insured for one motorcycle with you currently but I am buying a second one soon.  Do you offer one policy for the two? I will be the only one riding them.
    Hi bigar,
    You could avail of up to 10% discount on any additional motorbike, home, car or van policy. Of course this discount is subject to the usual Terms and Conditions.
    If you PM me your details I can arrange for someone to call you from our Sales Team.
    Thanks Una

Advertisement