Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Pass

• 11-12-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Should I get the season pass? What zombie maps come with the normal bo3?? I might just wazit and see will i get it later

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

It will work out cheaper if your going to buy all the zombies maps. If your not buying it for the zombies then I'd see if any friends are getting it too if they don't have a map pack and they're in same lobby you can only play the base maps. You'll get The Giant map with the season pass which is Der Riese from WAW/BO1.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

Ya im mostly interested in the zombie maps but I think ill will just get normal bo3 and might might buy the map packs which look good
    Thanks for reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Yeah you should get it. I did and when the time comes of when all the map packs come out, I would of saved 10 euro :D LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brian_gargiulo

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Yeah you should get it. I did and when the time comes of when all the map packs come out, I would of saved 10 euro :D LOL.
    Ah but really iv played all the way from waw then in mw2 bought all maps as i did in blops1 , just to realise the last map pack comes out like a month before the next sequal is due ( ps3 was my main and xbox had rights to early realease , but no its visa versa) and usally the serevers are so dead at that time or slight chance of being hacked )

Advertisement