Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Phone

Options
  • 11-12-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi.

Any plans to release a Windows Phone app? There is none available and the website is difficult to use on my windows phone as is not ready for mobile devices and is only prepared for desktops.

Thanks,
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi jmike72,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Although we have no immediate plans for a Windows phone app, we appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass on your comments here to our Development team.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jmike72

Hi jmike72,

Although we have no immediate plans for a Windows phone app, we appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass on your comments here to our Development team.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah,

Hope that the development team decides to build a Windows phone app. I have it from other bank, but miss it from BoI that is my main bank :-(

As for the website, any plans to make it mobile friendly?

Regards,
    Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

We'll look into this for you with our Online team and get back to you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

jmike72 wrote: »
    Hi jmike72,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah,

Hope that the development team decides to build a Windows phone app. I have it from other bank, but miss it from BoI that is my main bank :-(

As for the website, any plans to make it mobile friendly?

Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Mike, 

While the Bank of Ireland website is optimized for mobile, our Online team will continue to look this for 365 Online. If there is any update on a Windows phone app in the future we will be sure to let you know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement