Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford mechanic

• 11-12-2015 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

I need someone knowledgeable with fords to fix an issue with my car, can I get some recommendations for a ford mechanic in Limerick city/countie please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭kirving

I need someone knowledgeable with fords to fix an issue with my car, can I get some recommendations for a ford mechanic in Limerick city/countie please.

To be honest you might get better responses on the Motors forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Pat Doran Meanus is an indie who worked at Ford main dealers for many years. Knows Ford's inside out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Have you got contact details for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Have you got contact details for him.
    Don't think numbers are allowed to be posted here. A quick google will get you contact details. Just don't make any Meanus jokes.

Actually very difficult.

"Where are you exactly in Meanus?" "Is it difficult to get to Meanus?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

John Gleeson Autos out at Cratloe did some great work on my Focus over the years ..... wrong side of town but I wouldn't hesitate in taking a Ford into him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

What exactly is wrong with your car i know they do suffer from broken oil control rings then they start to drink oil.

Advertisement