Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i downgrade from line rental and efibre to standalone efibre

Options
  • 11-12-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

The phonelime has bee in the house 20+ years, internet/broadband and more recently efibre, we stopped using the. Landline a few years ago so we now have no use for the line rental, i now see eir are doing a standalone broadband, is this avilalable to me and if itnis will i lose any quality

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

The phonelime has bee in the house 20+ years, internet/broadband and more recently efibre, we stopped using the. Landline a few years ago so we now have no use for the line rental, i now see eir are doing a standalone broadband, is this avilalable to me and if itnis will i lose any quality
    HI frank gallagher

You can request a downgrade to stand alone broadband by contacting the loyalty team on free phone 1800303600.

The cost is €45 per month and there is no loss in quality.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement