Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cola Chew bars

Options
  • 11-12-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys it's me, Thestylegal! I was wondering if you folks remember years ago when there were these chewy cola flavoured bars, simply called "Cola Bars". They came in a red wrapper and had a little green dog on the wrapper, who I believe was called Coola. I used to love these bars way back before I was Thestylegal, a time when I was just a gal. I always kept one in my bag and me and Coola went on many adventures together. We shared a special bond. Please help reunite me, Thestylegal, and Coola so we can be together once again and I can enjoy his cola chew bars. Is there anywhere I can get these today?

Thanks!
    Thestylegal :)

Comments

Advertisement