Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoSu Me nail polish

Options
  • 12-12-2015 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

I was looking at the Christmas trio that she has for sale on her website. Green,red and silver. It's €20 for the 3 which is fine but it's €6 postage which I think is a bit much. Is her range stocked in any stores in the Tipperary/Kilkenny area that I could buy instead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I've seen it in Penny's. Not sure if it's still there or you could try McCabes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Its not the greatest polish either I find I only get one day before chipping

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ameliams

Cloud 10 stock them don't know if they have the trio though. Most of my local chemists stock them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭maryfred

clairek6 wrote: »
    Its not the greatest polish either I find I only get one day before chipping

TBH I don't mind that so much. I can't wear nail polish at work so unless I'm on holidays I tend to just apply it for a night out and remove it the day after. And even when I'm off over Christmas I could change the colour every day. The trio of colours really appeal to me but I think that €6 for delivering 3 bottles of polish is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I've seen the individual polishes for sale in Penneys, but not the trio set. However my local Penneys wouldn't be the best stocked so you might have more joy at the larger stores.

Also there are a list of stockists on the website, you might have more joy with the pharmacies, they can be great for gift sets IMO.
    http://www.sosu.ie/pages/stockists

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭maryfred

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I've seen the individual polishes for sale in Penneys, but not the trio set. However my local Penneys wouldn't be the best stocked so you might have more joy at the larger stores.

Also there are a list of stockists on the website, you might have more joy with the pharmacies, they can be great for gift sets IMO.
    http://www.sosu.ie/pages/stockists

Thanks for the link. Loads of places to try.

Advertisement