Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle gym

Options
  • 12-12-2015 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Any one interested in joining Carlisle gym in Kimmage?

Normally its 240e per person, but they have a special offer:

400e for 2
    525e for 3

You can save up to 74eur.
    txt me 085170 88 88

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jojosinc

halimc220 wrote: »
    Any one interested in joining Carlisle gym in Kimmage?

Normally its 240e per person, but they have a special offer:

400e for 2
    525e for 3

You can save up to 74eur.
    txt me 085170 88 88

Hi - you still looking for people to join with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

Already joined. keep ur post update I'm sure u find people to join or go to gym around 7pm to 8pm many people joining that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jojosinc

Thanks so much - really appreciate the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭coolaboola

Anyone still looking to join Carlisle Gym (Dublin 12) this month? Their current offer is 4 people for €650. That's €162.50 for a year's membership (compared to €245 full price - save €82.50). More information here.

I've been a member for a few years and am happy with the gym (I mainly use it for the pool). My membership expires at the end of this month so if you'd like to avail of this offer with me PM me ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭coolaboola

Got three people, need fourth to avail of full offer. Anyone interested? We're joining this evening (Friday).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

I have 3 people here if one more wants to join in. Send me a Pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Three of us are going to sign up to Carlisle tomorrow night (Thursday). Looking for a fourth to avail of the offer. PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 26royston

Hi, I have two people looking to join Carlise Gym before the end of the month. €525 for 3 (€175 each). PM me if your interested.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ei.sdraob_

Hi, I'm looking for two more to avail of the 3 / 525 offer at the Carlisle Gym, PM me if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭he man rugger

Hi, I am looking to join with 2 others as soon as possible. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 desperate housewife

He man I sent you a pm. Anyone else who is interested in joining Carlisle, myself and my boyfriend want to join so we need one other person to join with to avail of the discount. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aidor

He man I sent you a pm. Anyone else who is interested in joining Carlisle, myself and my boyfriend want to join so we need one other person to join with to avail of the discount. PM if interested.

Also looking to join immediately - anyone else interested? (two more needed)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bob50

Ben dunne carlisle offering 175€ for 12 months

I am joining need another 2

Txt me please if interested 087 2465890

Cheers Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Flanz

bob50 wrote: »

Cheers Rob

Hi, did you get sorted or ate you still looking for people to join Carlisle?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Flanz

bob50 wrote: »

Cheers Rob

Hi, did you get sorted or ate you still looking for people to join Carlisle?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 91pulse

Looking for third person to join Carlisle. Text Colm @ 0868949592 thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harper Seven

If you never found a third person and are still looking to join, let me know.

Otherwise, anyone else who would like to join I'm looking for 2 other people as soon as possible. Either PM me or respond to the thread. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 91pulse

Found third person thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 loud_luxury

you still looking for people to join with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭he man rugger

Two people looking for one more to join Carlisle on three person deal towards end of month. PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Guys, count me in if you are still looking for another person to join carlisle ben dunne gym. Ready this week if anybody is interested!

Advertisement