Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor fight on anywhere?

Options
  • 12-12-2015 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere showing the McGregor fight early tomorrow morning in Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Only hotels maybe, or some friendly local pubs. His fight in particular wont be on till 5am

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Only hotels maybe, or some friendly local pubs. His fight in particular wont be on till 5am

So in other words... No idea!

I know the time of the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Seeing as you're being a smartarse yourself, I may as well join in...

To answer your OP, yeah someone knows. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

My house :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Plenty of ways to see it if u know how

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I think Nells on the Quay are opening for it

Well then Ian, perhaps use google or ring around a couple of places directly instead of posting it on a message board, where you may be engaged in discussion of all things!

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

5am ? you can't be serious. I'll be out of beer by that time. I see that BTsport 2 is the only one showing the fight.

5am ? you can't be serious. I'll be out of beer by that time. I see that BTsport 2 is the only one showing the fight.

Main card starts at 3 so yeah, be about 5 by the time Aldo/McGregor starts, if you go to bed set an alarm for about 4.30 am to be sure, but I would recommend watching the whole card it really is one worth staying up for or getting up for whatever the case may be :)

If you don't have BT then you can buy it from ufc.tv for 17 euro (I think) or use the other usual illegal methods to watch

Main card starts at 3 so yeah, be about 5 by the time Aldo/McGregor starts, if you go to bed set an alarm for about 4.30 am to be sure, but I would recommend watching the whole card it really is one worth staying up for or getting up for whatever the case may be :)

If you don't have BT then you can buy it from ufc.tv for 17 euro (I think) or use the other usual illegal methods to watch

Good stuff, yes i have btsport 2 online so I'll just watch the main card onwards. I think I will leave those 8 cans of beer in the fridge till 3am no point in drinking them now.

• Advertisement

I have a feeling that Aldo is going to win this one this time, and I don't think I am wrong.

Him having not lost one for 10 years have anything to do with it? :)

Its a pretty 50/50 fight tbh, if it stays on the feet you have to favour McGregor to get it done, if not then I think Aldo wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

It will be interesting to see "highlights" of this fight having missed the live event :D:D

........ all 13 seconds of it ........ :D:D

Incredibly stupid by Aldo to run on to that left alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It will be interesting to see "highlights" of this fight having missed the live event :D:D

........ all 13 seconds of it ........ :D:D

There was other fights too which were entertaining.

Advertisement