Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Earrings

Options
  • 12-12-2015 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Love Christmas earrings !
    I remember seeing them for the first time ever in the ER TV show, many moons ago.

Love the idea of wearing something Christmassy at work, so I every year I am in the lookout for some discreet ones (as opposed to fun, party ones).

I have a trusty pair from Claire's which I bought years ago, and yesterday I got these, will wear them from today, even when out shopping for groceries !

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I have a few pairs from Claire's Accessorise that I actually came across in a box of wrapping paper last night.

I have some Christmas hair bobbins with little bells on them, but they drive me mad because I keep ringing!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Fab pack of 9 in Penneys for €3! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I got lovely ones in M&S

Advertisement