Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reindeer Ramble

Options
  • 12-12-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

any one know where oh where Doner is in this found the rest but cant find him anywhere and the clue is no help to me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Great thing to do with the kids. I can't remember there names but did you get the one over where Boyle sports use to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

We got that one thanks. We got the ones in fairgreen, Superquinn, Above the interior design shop(old boyles), BOI/Quigleys, Carlow People, Bramleys and the one across from the post office no idea where the last one is the clue mentions legal advice so

We got that one thanks. We got the ones in fairgreen, Superquinn, Above the interior design shop(old boyles), BOI/Quigleys, Carlow People, Bramleys and the one across from the post office no idea where the last one is the clue mentions legal advice so

Above the hair dresses down dublin street right on the corner.

Awesome thanks my son will be one happy little fella

My wife wants to know did you get two with the same colour noise.

• Advertisement

iano.p wrote: »
    My wife wants to know did you get two with the same colour noise.

There was 2 blues we think, the rain made it difficult to make out some of the colours

Advertisement