Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corbally drainage maps

• 12-12-2015 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there,hoping someone may be able to help me on this.im looking to find a county council map or drawing plan of the drainage network in corbally in limerick.ive tryed the council website but no joy, hopefully someone might be able to find it a bit easier then me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Aneron

I am not sure what are you looking for exactly, but have you tried the Shannon CFRAM maps? The background mapping is a detailed 5k mapping and pretty detailed.
    shannoncframstudy . ie

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ktow14

Aneron wrote: »
    I am not sure what are you looking for exactly, but have you tried the Shannon CFRAM maps? The background mapping is a detailed 5k mapping and pretty detailed.
    shannoncframstudy . ie

Thanks for the reply. I tryed that there but no joy. Basicaly what im looking for is a map or a drawing of the underground waste or drain network around corbally in limerick. Juno the drains that are alongside footpaths and that? Some form of map or diagram showing there planned route or mapping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Do these exist?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ktow14

Do these exist?

Not 100% sure but thinking they should be available to the public from the county council?

I don't think that is publicly available... However, if you call them, they might give you some information. I think the planning division is your best shot, or The Office of Public Works (OPW).
    limerick.ie/council/search-planning-application

• Advertisement

I don't think that is publicly available... However, if you call them, they might give you some information. I think the planning division is your best shot, or The Office of Public Works (OPW). Here is their email and number:
    limerick.ie/council/search-planning-application

Advertisement