Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance to Telephone Lines

Options
  • 12-12-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello

I have a green field site with some overhead telephone lines crossing it, just wondering what (if any) clearance is required between the lines and the proposed house/structure. 

I know 10m clearance is required for ESB lines, just wondering if its similar for telecom lines.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

sn07 wrote: »
    Hello

I have a green field site with some overhead telephone lines crossing it, just wondering what (if any) clearance is required between the lines and the proposed house/structure. 

I know 10m clearance is required for ESB lines, just wondering if its similar for telecom lines.
    Hi sn07

I'm afraid I will be unable to offer clarification on this here but eir have a department which takes these queries - please follow here: http://support.eir.ie/article/clickbeforeyoudig

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement