Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs West Brom Match Thread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

Lads relax, just having bit of fun. ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Thanks. Made me feel great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Good to see Klopp getting the players to thank the Kop after the game, used to do that at Dortmund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

mosstin wrote: »
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Thanks. Made me feel great.

A point against Newcastle and West Brom?

Good for you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Just saw the clip of Klopp celebrating there. Must have been a big win! Don't tell me the winning margin because i don't want to spoil motd later this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

We are all **** so we should all be friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

A point against Newcastle and West Brom?

Good for you. :)

Almost as good as a point V West Ham and Bournemouth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Klopp celebrating a draw against west brom says it all

Is he though?

Or is he maybe just happy that the team came back when it looked like they'd lost?

Good man.

niallo27 wrote: »

This tbh.

Almost as good as a point V West Ham and Bouremouth

Na it's both shocking, just we have different expectations.

"Almost" might blow you a league, never wins you one. ;)

Laters

Na it's both shocking, just we have different expectations.

"Almost" might blow you a league, never wins you one. ;)

Laters

Seems both teams don't want top 4

• Advertisement

Seems both teams don't want top 4

I can't make enough comment on Liverpool as only seem them about 6 times this season, but United have been brutal. Absolute muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The love us here already.

This thead seemed surprisingly clean.

Not seen all of it; but could see little goading from fans of other clubs, and no irrelevant mentions of other teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

but could see little goading from fans of other clubs, and no irrelevant mentions of other teams.

A Liverpool fan brought up Arsenal to ensure it wouldn't go incident free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

A Liverpool fan brought up Arsenal to ensure it wouldn't go incident free.

It would be more of a shock if that poster could go without bringing up the league leaders to be honest

I can't make enough comment on Liverpool as only seem them about 6 times this season, but United have been brutal. Absolute muck.

Liverpool just can't break down a team set out to defend and then when they do seem to shoot straight at the keeper. At the back just too many mistakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

bad2dabone wrote: »
    It would be more of a shock if that poster could go without bringing up the league leaders to be honest

Ah go easy. They have to take it out on someone.

The arsenal boys are on fire tonight. Take advantage of it because we all know what is going to happen. We all know, we all know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Liverpool just can't break down a team set out to defend

Sounds familiar to us United fans.

The arsenal boys are on fire tonight. Take advantage of it because we all know what is going to happen. We all know, we all know.

No, you think. And thankfully you get lots wrong.

We could join forces if it does, the Internet will break :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I don't get this Arsenal/Liverpool hate on here, it's Utd I have 'beef' with as a Liverpool fan. I'm nonplussed about Arsenal not in a disrespect way just that I have no reason to hate them.

I don't get this Arsenal/Liverpool hate on here, it's Utd I have 'beef' with as a Liverpool fan. I'm nonplussed about Arsenal not in a disrespect way just that I have no reason to hate them.

A select few Liverpool fans have a lot of hate for Arsenal. But tbh these people define themselves by rowing with people.

Personally, Liverpool have been and always will be my second club. Would love to see them succeeding under Klopp and think it's just a matter of time tbh.

Yeah to be honest, i've never any hatred of Arsenal or 'rivalry' with them apart from when we're playing them.

I mean, don't get me wrong, i do love seeing them lose as a big club to other teams. But i always preferred to see Arsenal win leagues over Man U and Chelsea etc.

I don't think there is any real lasting rivalry between Liverpool and Arsenal fans to be honest. We've had our moments: 1989, 2001 FA Cup final, the £40,000,001 offer for Suarez etc. But overall, i think we both have other teams we prefer to hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

monkey9 wrote: »
    Yeah to be honest, i've never any hatred of Arsenal or 'rivalry' with them apart from when we're playing them.

I mean, don't get me wrong, i do love seeing them lose as a big club to other teams. But i always preferred to see Arsenal win leagues over Man U and Chelsea etc.

I don't think there is any real lasting rivalry between Liverpool and Arsenal fans to be honest. We've had our moments: 1989, 2001 FA Cup final, the £40,000,001 offer for Suarez etc. But overall, i think we both have other teams we prefer to hate.

Yes I can relate to that, It was always nice to see Arsenal take it to Utd and win leagues when Liverpool unfortunately were not able to do it!

I let ye kiss and make up so Lads.

I'm off....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

I hate you all equally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Just saw a vine of the celebrations at the end there

Nice to see them so happy, nothing better than when you get a result against your rivals for top 8

Nice to see them so happy, nothing better than when you get a result against your rivals for top 8

I know why kind of crazy shower of mother****ers would celebrate scoring an equalizer 6 minutes into injury time. I suppose it does make a difference from boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• niallo27 wrote: »
    I know why kind of crazy shower of mother****ers would celebrate scoring an equalizer 6 minutes into injury time. I suppose it does make a difference from boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Think you missing an M niallo :)

Your my favorite!!!

• Advertisement

Great to have a passionate manager though tbf

Pulis is annoyed that the linesman got help for their disallowed goal.

He also played the 'we shouldn't be in their league' card, citing our budget and standing in the game.

He's just insufferable. Always has been. Great at what he does with unfancied teams, but I just can't look at him without getting angry.

Klopp also seemed to have taken an immediate dislike to him.

Love this sh!t :D The end of the dynasty is hitting these lads hard!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

gosplan wrote: »
    A select few Liverpool fans have a lot of hate for Arsenal. But tbh these people define themselves by rowing with people.

Personally, Liverpool have been and always will be my second club. Would love to see them succeeding under Klopp and think it's just a matter of time tbh.

Same I always liked Liverpool growing up, Steven Gerrard was always one of my favourite players. I'm excited to see them under Klopp. You could see the passion to not lose and it's something you didn't see under Rodgers, and then at the end of the match when the players were hand in hand bowing to the kop I was literally clapping and first pumping the air shouting 'Go on la!!!'

Advertisement