Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Corrs

Options
  • 12-12-2015 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

How do they manage to look so amazingly young? They're in their 40's - not a line or mark on any of their beautiful faces!

I know lots of lovely looking slim women in that age category (school mates etc). They look good - but not that good!

So what's their secret? Is there some magic elixir? Amazing genes? Makeup trickery?

Anyone able to enlighten me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

They do look great. Great skin and fab bone structure. I'd say it's just good genes. Even Jim hasn't aged!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I'd guess good genes and a decent amount of Botox and fillers probably done by a top aesthetician on Harley street. Beautiful girls alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I'd say a lot of it is down to good genes. They have always looked stunning. I think also you never have seen them plastered in make up or tan, they always look so effortless and timeless.

Advertisement