Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

• 13-12-2015 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hi all

The company I work for have at least 9 people coming to work in the Limerick/Tipperary area for about 10 weeks.

They are looking for accommodation that would be suitable. Its roughly the second week in January to end of March.

Anyone know of any rental properties available that could accommodate this many people at a reasonable price?

I have dome my searches and all seem to have a lease for at lest 9 to 12 months.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I know my work got deals in hotels for extended stays, like in the travel lodge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

The company I work for have 12 lads over from the States for 3 months.
    They rented out holiday apartments in Killaloe for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

killwill wrote: »
    The company I work for have 12 lads over from the States for 3 months.
    They rented out holiday apartments in Killaloe for them.

Do you remember how much and who to contact?

Currently we found a bungalow in Tipperary for 6300 a month which is alot.

It averages out at €25 per person per night. Which is not much but when you have nine it is.

We are trying to find two 4 bed houses close to each other but its proving impossible so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Lisa2011 wrote: »

It averages out at €25 per person per night. Which is not much but when you have nine it is.

We are trying to find two 4 bed houses close to each other but its proving impossible so far.

It will be hard to find short term lets at long term prices since most short terms would be holiday homes or hotels and they charge a premium.

You could try out airbnb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

AirBNB is probably a good bet. Most hosts would bite your hand off if you're paying even half of what you've been quoted.

Also, bear in mind that most ads for accomodation will say they require a minimum of a 12 month lease but in Limerick the vast majority of landlords will negotiate on this. It's not like other parts of Ireland in that regard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Lisa2011 wrote: »

No idea of the cost but there is a website.
    Tridentholidayhome.ie

Advertisement