Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s plus query

• 13-12-2015 1:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Am awaiting my 6S plus and threads like this, bring back memories of when people complained about their 6 picking up scratches on the screen out of the blue. Should I be worried or is this nonsense ?

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7242223

Also, are things like the overheating fingerprint scanner, random reboots all sorted or even a problem in the first place ?

Is the 30fps issue with the Plus animation transitions really a big deal ?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

There were 13,000,000 6s sold in the launch weekend alone. There's 17 posts in the thread you linked to.

I think it's safe to say the press would have jumped at the chance to report scratchgate or framerategate if it were even a minor issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

That's what I thought, though Erica Griffin on YouTube clearly showed the 30fps rendering on the 6s Plus. I don't think it's an issue myself.

Advertisement