Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow shape treatment

Options
  • 13-12-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Morning all,

I just wanted to ask some advice about eyebrow shaping treatments. I got a voucher from our local beauticians offering 50% off treatments, and was thinking of getting my eyebrows done as I've never had them professionally plucked/shaped before.

My question, which is probably very stupid, is about the degree of control you have over the shaping? I naturally have quite thin eyebrows, and don't want to end up with practically nothing & have to draw them on, or similar. Until now I've just plucked stray hairs under my brow line, and between the brows at the top of my nose, as they really aren't very thick or uncontrolled - they also have an ok natural shape I think? Is it worth getting them done professionally even just once, to see?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

It honestly depends on where you go. I only trust a select few with my eyebrows because I have gone to places and stressed that I want to keep the shape and just tidy them up and have explicitly told them where to leave alone and i still ended up with thin shapeless lines. It's a gamble going somewhere new, I would ask someone who has nice eyebrows where they go and get a name. For years I only trusted myself to shape and tint them. I have since found a lovely woman who threads them perfectly and only tidies them up, doesn't change the shape I've created.

Advertisement