Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Feel Free

Options
  • 13-12-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I opened a student account in September, and have been following the steps to qualify for my rewards each quarter, but I haven't heard anything about the offer or received any vouchers yet. Should I have heard by now?
    Thanks,
    - Cillian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi cillian7,

We're looking into this at the moment and we'll come back to you again tomorrow once we have further information.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi cillian7,

Can we ask you to PM us with your name and contact number and we can look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cillian7

Hi, can you update me on this, please. I have sent on my account details by PM.
    Thanks,
    Cillian
    Hi cillian7,

Can we ask you to PM us with your name and contact number and we can look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi cillian7,

I've sent you a PM now, please check your inbox.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1 diageo18

Hi I also signed up to the feel free offer. Could someone update me on where I stand?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement