Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair second bag allowance

Options
  • 13-12-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, im new to the forum, i found it looking for information about ryanair!
    I am flying for the first time in twoo weeks with ryanair and due to the things im reading i git really confused! i am aware about the first bag allowed in the cabin..... but what about the second one?
    I wish to take my 17in. laptop with me and the case is a bit larger than the allowed 35x20x20.
    a lot of people say though that a laptop bag is ok. i will not have a problem or get checked?
    how a laptop that big fits on the metal stand that they have to measure the bags?

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Travel forum, and take it from there.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 koni1234

Thank you for informing me! :)
    Do i need to delete the post? How do i do that?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Not at all. It's fine. It'll be archived away soon enough anyway.

-Shield.

Advertisement