Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Red - Spotify Premium €5 deal

Options
  • 13-12-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for some advice from someone who uses the Vodafone Red to avail of Spotify premium.

I understand you text Vodafone and they send you a link , then you use that to sign up to Spotify.

I'm not with Vodafone but if I was to buy a Vodafone sim and top up it up by €20 could I use this to buy 4 months worth of Spotify or do they only allow one Spotify sign up per €20 topup?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Hi, just looking for some advice from someone who uses the Vodafone Red to avail of Spotify premium.

I understand you text Vodafone and they send you a link , then you use that to sign up to Spotify.

I'm not with Vodafone but if I was to buy a Vodafone sim and top up it up by €20 could I use this to buy 4 months worth of Spotify or do they only allow one Spotify sign up per €20 topup?

Not with them but it looks like you would just have to remember to buy the Spotify add on each month.

Other options discussed here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98016381

Advertisement