Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Kilkenny Opening hours.

Options
  • 13-12-2015 7:59pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

AIBs door are not open 7 days a week until 9pm. You can access their cash and lodgement machines inside the building. As a BOI customer can't understand why Boi didn't do the same on introduction of the machines.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

They're a bank, banks don't really do customer service. If they did they'd do longer opening hours or weekend opening like basically every other business.

Went to close a BOI account recently and it had a small outstanding balance of about 20e, I was told I couldn't pay the amount off that day to close the account because that particular day I had chosen to go into branch to close the account they weren't accepting cash over the counter. Unreal

Advertisement