Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktails in Cork :)

Options
  • 13-12-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Whats everyones favourite bar for decent cocktails in cork city? Somewhere that doesnt cost an absolute arm and a leg or maybe has good deals at certain times would be great. Cheers in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Cant say I actually know of anyplace that isn't pricey.. Captain Americas do a loverly Long Island.. Think Amicus do a nice pitcher of cocktail that's not too expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Years ago I used to go to the east village for two for one cocktails and a table quiz on a Thursday night. Probably not on anymore but if you want cheaper cocktails I imagine you will be looking at a school night.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

Edison, previously Long Island, still my favorite. The guys in there make awesome cocktails. Probably not cheap though. They do have some happy hour stuff, can probably find details on their facebook or website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

http://www.eveningecho.ie/cork-news/pigalle-voted-munsters-best-cocktail/1352575/

Pigalle - lovely range of drinks too. Officially the best in Munster ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement