Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for string duo / trio / quartet buddies

Options
  • 13-12-2015 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Having played classical piano for a long time, I've recently begun playing cello. I'm in my 30's and would still be a beginner - very much learning as I go. I took up the cello, one of my favourite instruments, in the hope to play with others. I'm looking for some other adult string players who are new to this too. I think it would be cool to learn and develop alongside some others and get the most out of the music at the same time.
    I'm based in North County Dublin but would be up for rehearsing anywhere from Dublin City Centre to Drogheda.

Are there any other adult cello, violin, viola or double bass relative beginners hoping to get involved in a group??

Advertisement