Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Direct Debit 3 times and still getting money taking from my account

Options
  • 13-12-2015 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi there i have cancelled 2 different Direct Debit  from my account 3 times in the last 2 months and i still keep getting changed for them ?. I have also requested a refuead back into my account for both Direct Debits as i have cancelled them. 

The 1st time i cancelled them was online. But for some reason money was taking from my account and then i called up banking 365 and still the told that the money was talking from bank account again and the guy over the phone cancelled both of them Direct Debits.

Looked at my 365 online again and money is taking again ?. So i am looking for both of them Direct Debits to be removed from my account and to be refunded for them as i clearly cancelled them.  

I also need to bank transfer set up for tomorrow as for some strange reason i keep on requisting a code to set up my 365 bank transfers and i cant at all !!!. 

I need both of theses problems fixed by tomorrow evening otherwise i am moving my banking over to KBC. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon TrustedApple,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service provided. We would need to investigate this further with account access,as we do not have this here, we would ask that you give a call to BOI Direct. A rep here will be able to check the above for you and follow up directly.

You can speak to one of our reps by calling 0818365365 and selecting option 1 and then the * button.

For any further queries you may have in general relating to your account, please don't hesitate to contact us here.

Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement