Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience Seriously Terrified!

Options
  • 13-12-2015 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So tomorrow i start a week of work exp for TY in a small computer shop on the main street tomorrow....and im really nervous about it.I dont know what im doing there,but im shy and very anti-social only did it because im into computers and stuff.My mum says the workers there are nice,but...you know...
    I am kinda shaking as i type this and am considering begging my parents to let me not do it,Any advice anyone???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

MakotoKori wrote: »
    So tomorrow i start a week of work exp for TY in a small computer shop on the main street tomorrow....and im really nervous about it.I dont know what im doing there,but im shy and very anti-social only did it because im into computers and stuff.My mum says the workers there are nice,but...you know...
    I am kinda shaking as i type this and am considering begging my parents to let me not do it,Any advice anyone???

Hope u got on great! Once the first few hours are done you probably relaxed!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Well, MakotoKori, how did you get on? Was it as bad as you thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sarah Hogan

I'm sure it went great! My daughter is in TY now and quite shy but as she is doing these work experiences. She is however becoming more confident as time goes on which is great!

Advertisement