Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw feeders - Slaney Christmas sale

• 13-12-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Just in case anyone missed it - Slaney have a pretty good bunch of Christmas specials currently. I got 14lb each of pheasant, turkey and beef plus some tripe treat and free delivery for €54.95. Works out a good bit cheaper than the normal 14lb boxes do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah saw that. I've been holding out to see if he'd do another run before xmas lol! :p I'm not a fan of the turkey though - I find it quite sloppy compared to Kellys?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I was looking at their Christmas specials and thought it was a single 14lb mix box with extras. Is it definitely 14lb of each type of meat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I was looking at their Christmas specials and thought it was a single 14lb mix box with extras. Is it definitely 14lb of each type of meat?

Yes, if you have a look at their Facebook page it was confirmed there. I thought the same when I saw the website so hopped on Facebook to ask and someone had beaten me to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Oh that's brilliant then - sold!

50kgs tetrised into the freezers!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

I did the same today but only 22kg here - spilt into three portions per box and re bagged (we feed frozen not thawed!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Does anybody know what couriers they use to deliver, that is if they use couriers? I see mentions of "runs" on Facebook.

He usually does a run every second Wednesday so free delivery ;) I think the courier is Nightline but I might be wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

tk123 wrote: »
    He usually does a run every second Wednesday so free delivery ;) I think the courier is Nightline but I might be wrong?

That clarifies it. Thanks tk123!

Advertisement