Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE TLC LIVE THREAD

• 13-12-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

TLC_2015_official_poster.jpg

Final Card for the PPV

Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
    Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns
    Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose
    The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons
    Charlotte (c) vs. Paige
    The ECW Originals vs. The Wyatt Family
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger
    Ryback vs. Rusev (with Lana)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I was tempted to stay up and watch since I haven't watched a live event in ages, but this card is so uninspired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I've been watching some old WCW/WWF footage tonight...just reinforced how desperate the current product is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd say it'll be Big E and Kofi for New Day, mainly so Kofi can do some sort of spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I've not really watched WWE in months, think the last time I watched anything live was the RAW after Mania. On a weird sleeping pattern at the moment due to work so might give this a go tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I intend staying up for this but will see how I feel come 1am and the way the matches are placed on the card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Network isn't working for me & judging by twitter I'm not alone. Anyone here got it working?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Network isn't working for me & judging by twitter I'm not alone. Anyone here got it working?

not working here either. same problem last month during survivor series pre show.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 RazorMcBlade

Well just about to ask the same thing. Network down for me too. No wonder their ratings are low, no one can get on their own Network. I had a similar issue for Survivor Series last month, was watching the pre-show just fine and then it cut out when it should have went to the event. I guess the good news is, it is only the Kick-Off show right now, but they better get it fixed quick, fast and in a hurry.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Network is fine for me, I've had it running for the last hour or so though so could be that's why.

"The New Day is not leaving the WWE Tag team Championships tonight." Wise words from one of the Usos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Does seem to crash right before every ppv but seems to be fixed before they do kick off for the full live show

• Advertisement

I was running it for 45 minutes before the kickoff show, and it still cut out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Network has crapped the bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Anyone get theirs working yet? This is a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

It's working on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4_8Gb-OpBc

Not working for me on the network either.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

2nd time it's happened, first Survivor Series, now TLC, c'mon WWE get your **** together..

Anyone get theirs working yet? This is a pain in the ass.

Not yet for me. Still waiting.

They showed Colter with Del Rio in the promotional photo for his match although a minute later they showed Del Rio firing Colter.

Oh my God, Swagger just gave a total babyface promo about how he and Zeb had a message that united the WWE universe.

Then Renee said "hopefully we will see them back together", and Booker made some joke about her being a republican. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Glad it isn't just me. A friend I share the account with changed the password today, I thought he'd screw something up.

I try to get on to the Network on my laptop and it either takes me to the billing page (where it says I'm subscribed) or it takes me to the 'reactivate your account' page (where it says I'm not).

The PS3 app, however, which I'd given up on for it's lack of reliability, is actually working for once

Is it me or is Corey Graves voice way deeper than usual, not an NXT viewer but usually his voice sounded kinda feminine previously.

Could be completely imagining things though.

Please don't say Unity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sasha's pop probably won't be beaten on the main show.

Network finally working for me.

McGregor mentions by JBL already at 1. Great few days for the Irish all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Why do I get the feeling that we're already watching the fight of the night?

I stayed up till 6am to watch McGregor knock Aldo out, glad I wasn't disappointed lol

Why do I get the feeling that we're already watching the fight of the night?

Because the NXT Women were always better wrestlers than most of the Main Roster :D

One of the better matches since the "Divas Revolution" started on the main roster....too bad they have this really long break in the middle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well I sure am glad I got to learn about a Steve Austin podcast rather than watch a match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'd say vince is oblivious to the fact that the best match of the night was on the pre show.

• Advertisement

Massive pop for the win, but also a lot of boos for the interference.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement