Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on accommodation close to eBay

Options
  • 13-12-2015 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I don´t know if you are still working for eBay but if you do, I´d love to get some advice about a nice place to live close to the office. I am moving to Ireland and I am looking for a house or aptment to live.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

How close to the office do you need yo be? Are you looking fir an apartment or a house?

For houses check out Castleknock, blanchardstown village, clonsilla road, Roselawn, summerfield, spring lawns. For appartments check out Waterville and verdmont.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 eleserre

Thank you, I am already looking for something in Castleknock but the next need it to find something in that area that would be easy to live in, I mean, have supermarkets around and a quick access to the public transports to the office and to the city center within that area.
    Could please you get a bit closer to my need??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

I know a few people living in Waterville, they seem like nice apartments, plenty of local facilities.

Many thanks Diamond Doll, I am a bit exigent, that´s why I wanna be sure of the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Demand in the area is high. I advertised my spare room in waterville a few weeks ago and had over 100 replies. Be prepared for a highly competitive rental market.

• Advertisement

Thank you Athtrasna

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi eleserre. The other thread you posted in was over 4 years old, so I've separated the posts into this thread so you can get some more current information.

Thank you Zaph

Advertisement