Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Dartboard.

Options
  • 14-12-2015 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

I see Lidl are selling Electronic Dartboards today for €27. I remember somebody on here was looking for one a while back. If I had the space foe one I would get one myself, love to have a go at the soft-tip darts.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

buster180 wrote:
    I see Lidl are selling Electronic Dartboards today for €27. I remember somebody on here was looking for one a while back. If I had the space foe one I would get one myself, love to have a go at the soft-tip darts.

Is it a proper soft tip board or just a kids one? I can't see it online

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

It’s a real one I think, http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=666
    They have more details on the App
    • Choose from 2 different styles.
    • With extensive accessories and 4 LED displays (2x players scores, 2x cricket screens and other games
    • 27 games with over 500 games
    • Includes 12 soft darts and 100 spare tips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

You'll find the darts it comes with absolutely crap. Small and very light.
    If you ever had a cork board as a kid with those plastic darts with a brass barrel, they're
    the equivalent of those.

The holes tend to be tight (now now) and the darts won't stick well and you'll be demented picking them up off the floor. They will register though.

I've never seen a cheapish electronic board that matches up to the proper pub ones.

I play in a soft tip league here and spend 50 quid on one to practice a couple of years ago. I took it down after a month. I much prefer the standard board.

Advertisement