Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College assignment Question Help

Options
  • 14-12-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm really stuck. We were given a business plan to review but one question is confusing me.

The question is, A business plan has many functions which change as the business develops. Pick three of the key functions and indicate in what way the MSA business plan demonstrates each of the functions?

My Question is how do you talk about how these are demonstrated ?
    Thank you so much :)

The business plan if it helps is here : projectbird.com/ files

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

To be honest its hard to put it any simpler than you have. What are the key functions you have picked? How does the business plan you are reviewing demonstrate those functions? Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EricSimon

Hi Jimmii,

My functions i was thinking of doing where Business Strategy,Long-term goals and Financing. Sorry if I sound dumb, do you talk about its written and how its structured and how much detail they go into it ?

Thank you :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Homework threads are not allowed on the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement