Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in Ardee

Options
  • 14-12-2015 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are looking to rent a house in Ardee/Castlebellingham if possible in the new year. We are both working as secondary teachers and have no kids. Does anybody know of anything that maybe isn't on Daft? Or is there anywhere else we could look?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Local paper classifieds but I don't think many landlords use them any more for renting. The Argus and The Democrat would be the two to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Thanks Trap will take a look at them!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Very limited amount of houses in Ardee mabey you could place an ad in the local trader mag, it's a weekly issue and free to submit you advert you can put it in the "wanted" section.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

I used to live in Ardee, I loved it - great spot.
    Cloghanvary is a lovely estate.

Make sure the local estate agents know you're looking for something, when I found my house there it was through leaving my number with them and they then rang as soon as something came up, before it was advertised on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Thanks Rachel & Magic,

Working in Ardee over the next couple of days so will pop into the local agents in the town and put an ad in the local trader!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Would definitely agree with magicmushroom. Call the estate agents and tell them you're interested. When we were after a place in Ardee, that's what we did. They'd call as soon as they heard from landlords. Often we were viewing houses before they were listed.

Advertisement