Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a cross trainer/exercise bike

Options
  • 14-12-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi all

Hope this is the right forum for this. In a school I work in I'm kitting out a small gym. I'm wanting something like the exercise bike/cross trainers. On ebay there are lots of these for between €100-150. They seem like they've sold a lot. Could get a cross trainer from elverys for €450 but would it really b that much sturdier? Have a limited budget and want to get a decent boxing area and multi gym space so limited in what can afford to spend. I would like something like this or a treadmill, but again you can spend any amount on these. Doesn't have to be fancy, but solid enough to not fall apart...any experience on buying these?

Thanks

P

Advertisement