Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plaza Hotel Tallaght

Options
  • 14-12-2015 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

How close is the Nitelink pick up in to town from The Plaza Hotel.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I think it drops at the square possibly. but the Luas is also across the road which is doing late nights for christmas.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056979303

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Is the question how long does it take from pick up point in town until drop off in Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

If im at the hotel how close is the nitelink stop.Sorry if i didnt make that clear.

dubstarr wrote: »
    If im at the hotel how close is the nitelink stop.Sorry if i didnt make that clear.

nitelink to return to the hotel or travel to the city from the hotel.

much of the question is in the post i linked though i think your stop will be blessington road and a walk about 5 - 10 minutes depending on your speed.

In to Dolier street i will be heading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

In to Dolier street i will be heading.

There's no nitelinks from the suburbs into city centre. Sorry.

Only from town out.

ok thanks

You can walk to the Luas stop (the square Tallaght) (again its 5-10 mins depending on your pace) and get off at Abbey Street stop which is less than 5 minutes to Dolier Street

Also id recommend ditching the Plaza if you can and book into the Glashaus hotel. As then you will have no walk to the Luas as its overlooking the stop you need., its possibly cheaper than the plaza too.

We are not staying there,its a night out.Thats why i havent a clue.During the day i wouldnt be too bad but at night time no chance.

We are not staying there,its a night out.Thats why i havent a clue.During the day i wouldnt be too bad but at night time no chance.

I see so if you are parking up / being dropped off i would go to the car park of the Glashous hotel. its a fiver overnight.

its right here

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/53%C2%B017'18.5%22N+6%C2%B022'31.5%22W/@53.288476,-6.3760603,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

and its an underground( manned) when you come up outside if it the luas it at the entrance.

• Advertisement

Getting Luas out and taxi home now.Thanks anyway.

Advertisement