Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Seeking "My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Animated Storyteller"

Options
  • 14-12-2015 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Anyone know where I might find a "My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Animated Storyteller"?

Santa assumed there would be plenty of availability but Smyths seems to be sold out all over. Amazon have them but *crazy* price.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Tigger1

Saw it in Ken blacks Portlaoise yesterday, maybe give them a call (they are open till 11) . Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭heavywater

I'm in Dublin but would take a spin down if they had it. No answer now so I'll ring in the morning.

Thanks!

I can be there at 9 if you want me to check for you? Drop my children to school for 8.50 so it's not out of my way.

Tigger1 wrote: »
    I can be there at 9 if you want me to check for you? Drop my children to school for 8.50 so it's not out of my way.

If you could, that would be fantastic, thank you! Will ring later in any event.

Will let you know a.s.a.p.

• Advertisement

Two on the shelf @€;39.99. Hope that helps!

Thank you, really appreciate you checking!

Now the fun part... :)

So rang Ken Blacks and they say that they're out of stock. Before I chance hightailing it down there, are you sure it was the Animated Storyteller that they have 2 of?

thanks!

You have me doubting myself now! Did they go off to check or just say there were all gone? I personally find some of the staff in Blacks to be very unhelpful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ill be over in Ken Blacks tomorrow, if they have them I can pick it up for you and you can arrange to pick it up from me at any stage :) And yes the staff there are lazy and very unhelpful.

• Advertisement

I will be back that way later and will check again, will be passing it ferrying the kids around for classes. pm your mobile number and I will text you.

Not sure if you received my text message but there are definitely two on the shelf, took a pic but can't attach it.

Will offer the same as above poster, if you want me to pick it up for you I can.

Knew the staff were bad but that's just ridiculous behaviour, can't tar them all with the same brush though as some are very helpful.

Tigger1, jonny24ie

Thanks a million for the offer to buy for me. I have a friend in Portlaoise who's going to check for me tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

Problem solved - we got one in the UK. My friend checked Portlaoise but couldn't find the right one.

Thanks again for your help!

Advertisement