Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unravel

Options
  • 14-12-2015 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭

A great looking game I've been looking forward to since it's E3 presentation below:

It will be released February 9th 2016 & will be €19.99

New trailer out just now:

Available for XB1,PS4 & PC via Origin.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Unreal :)

Looking forward to this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

Just went searching for the game after forgetting all about it, not only did I miss the story trailer, I missed the Sea gameplay trailer also:

The price is really good for the game too considering the beautiful graphics and art in the game,

Seeing this reminded me of Below, which after a search I see has been delayed :(

Still looking froward to this though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭Sparko

Wow this looks gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

So this is released today?
    Has anybody gave it a whirl yet?
    I've been very interested since the time it was announced but tried to avoid any videos.
    I've a cheap-ass €20 GameStop voucher too so that covers it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Yup, tis out today. I've had a quick blast of it, looks absolutely stunning. There's something magical about this game, playing it, is like going back to your childhood for an hour or so :)

Cool, that snuck up on me. Will pick it up later this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

This looks good alright, may pick it up on PC if reviews look positive...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,412 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Reviews have been kind of mixed and only average from the reviewers I trust. Seems to be a gorgeous looking game but the level design needs a lot of work.

Even if it's not necessarily a great game from a platforming point of view, I know myself and the missus will probably get out 6 hours worth for enjoyment for €20. Plus I'd like to see that Martin Sahlin fellow do well

Pity it'll probably be free on PS Plus in 6 months :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just picked this up from South Africa. €10.97 all in so quite a saving.

Unfortunately won't get a chance to play until the weekend but I'm really looking forward to giving it a go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Really enjoying it so far. Great game. But is anyone else a bit confused with the mechanics at times? i.e. when you tie two knots between points and think you'll be able to spring up from the wool (when the wool glistens)? Sometimes it doesn't seem to let you link the knots for no apparent reason.

Advertisement